Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I'll be moving to Tallahassee on July 20th!! Looking forward to having a lot longer and nicer riding season than we get here in Montana...Doug

·
Registered
22 Posts
You will love it here in Florida. T shirts and shorts pretty much all year round and riding pretty much all year long. Though being more up north, Tallahasse will have more colder days than the southern part of Florida.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol...I've riden in 13 degree weather...I doubt Tallahassee will get that cold :21a: . 29 more days...YEA!!!...Doug

·
Registered
22 Posts
After living down here for about 16 years, for me colder is in the 60's-70's. lol

For someone who has ridden in 13 degree weather, I'd say you can handle any cold Florida might ever throw at ya.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Bigdog,
Yep I am now a Florida resident!!! We closed on our house last week and are in the process of unpacking. We've been here since July 27th living in a hotel and are glad to finally be in our house. I haven't had a chance to ride the KLR yet, but I am itching to ride!
When and what is the TdA IV??? I haven't had much time to be online since we got here, too much to do...lol
Doug

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Bigdog,
I just checked out the TdA. The campsight is 31 miles south of where I live, so I should be good to go!!! There is one problem though...My daughter is expecting our first grandbaby around that time, so I may be in Minneapolis, MN then. I'll plan on being there if I'm not freezing my butt off in Minneapolis...lol...Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts