Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all;

I am Steve. You will remember me as Sforman904.
(the name taz or tazman comes from high school. I quess I was a spazz, I called it high energy)
and yes I am easily distracted by the bright shiny light.

I am a 34, live in San Martin CA. ( near San Jose). Been married for 13 years, with 3 girls (11,10,6) I work as a Fireman in San Jose for 10 yrs. I have been a paramedic for 13 years.

I have only been riding for 1.5 years. The KLR is my first bike. I love every second on it. I have a 2000 greenie. Everyone on these sites have been a God sent for helping me get the bike going and Farkled out. THANK YOU!!!

My hobings are anything out doors. I love backpacking, motorcycling, fishing, camping. I have mtn climbed for awhile and now getting into kayaking. If its goes on outdoors you can bet I have a little or alot of experience in it.

I have only four things that keep me from my hobbies. here are some pics of my precious family. I have enjoyed meeting you all, some in person.

At the Gand Canyon

At Disneyland

At Tahoe

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
What a beautiful family you have there, Taz....no worries, you're surrounded by angels!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swish said:
What a beautiful family you have there, Taz....no worries, you're surrounded by angels!
thanks swish, absolutly they are great kids. They can even handle my sense of humor. this evening my middle daughter called my bluff when I told her I drinking ground up frog juice (superfood) When I am old i should be well taken care of.

biker, your only one year behind me.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Yeah, but also 4.5 years your junior. We're stopping after this next kid. (6 years apart) you know... give the first kid full "Mommy Time" before the next one comes flying out and messing up our routine!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Biker Scout said:
Yeah, but also 4.5 years your junior. We're stopping after this next kid. (6 years apart) you know... give the first kid full "Mommy Time" before the next one comes flying out and messing up our routine!
oh yeah. messing up the whole routine thang, that never happens :mrgreen:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Beautiful family Tazman. You are blessed.

Bikerscout, you have no worries. When my oldest turns 10 I'll be 45 :shock:
Every event we do with the boys we are at least 10 years older than the other parents, in fact closer in age to most of the grand parents :oops:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Beautiful girls in front of my favorite beautiful backdrop.
I have a pic of my grand daughter at that exact spot.
You are blessed.
John

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

That Grand Canyon is something special, the wife and I was there last week. We saw the aligator, and the battle ship, rock formations in the canyon.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Daddyjoe said:
Welcome to the forum...

That Grand Canyon is something special, the wife and I was there last week. We saw the aligator, and the battle ship, rock formations in the canyon.
thanks daddyjoe, I seen aligator but not battle ship. oh well I have to back, this time on a bike!!!

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
In the pictures my wife took I seen a dirt road at the bottom of the G C , anyone know if you can ride down there?

Here is a pic of the "battle ship"

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome aboard Tazman,
Like what was said before, good looking family. Enjoy the kids while you can. They grow up WAY to fast. My oldest son is moving out within the next two weeks, and my youngest is a sophmore. I wish they were little again :cry: , except for the sports!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Daddyjoe said:
In the pictures my wife took I seen a dirt road at the bottom of the G C , anyone know if you can ride down there?

Here is a pic of the "battle ship"
I think packmules are about the only ride available down there. Maybe kayaks.... never heard of a KLR making down and back up yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... nah!

·
Registered
477 Posts
If you want riding like that, you will have to go to Copper Canyon, Mexico. I know its on my list of "Places to go"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts