Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott and I made it home after 590 miles and 12 1/2 hours in the saddle.

Thanks to MX and all that helped make TDA II a GR8 weekend.

Trip report after I can sit again.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pics might take awhile, several guys/gals there put their pics on my laptop, I think I have over 2 gigs of pics to transfer to my desktop. But I am working on it, and tomorrow is going to be cold, and Marcia will be at work so I'll spend all day doing it. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Made it back safe myself..... Wait an minute....I must have only dreamed I went. :lol: Seriuosly though....... I missed seeing all you folks and the good riding. Maybe next time....Al :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AL, I'm not so sure about your wife, you have missed the last two tours. You are going to have to get that girl on a bike so Marcia will have some more female friends at the tours.

We all really missed you at them.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
DaddyJoe,
I'm glad you guys made it home safe. I was a little concerned what with that big storm coming through. I got to say it was great seeing you again and meeting your brother Scott was a real pleasure as well. You guys need to come back down sometime and hang with Alex and I out in the bay... Also, thanks for the deal on the KLR turn signals. My KLR250 will be much better off when I get them installed. LAter.

MxTrail

1 - 7 of 7 Posts