Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like it says above. Doyle & I will be there sometime Friday morning I think, if not around lunch.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Marcia and myself will be leaving Middlesboro Thursday AM, should be at the campgrounds around 2PM. Will be heading home Sunday. :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Josh and I hope to be there friday afternoon around 4pm. Once we get checked in I'll be interested in riding to the closest towns to check out the local talent (ie: see if your walmarts have the same stuff as our walmarts. Har!).

MxTrail

·
Registered
53 Posts
Darren and I arriving Friday mid morning
Coming home Monday

MXTrail is just not right is he ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can't make TdP

Fellas, I'm not going to be able to make it to TdP. My son can't work at the store on Friday so I wouldn't be able to leave until Saturday morning. That just doesn't leave anytime to ride, arriving late Saturday afternoon and then having to leave Sunday morning. I'll have to catch you fellas at the next one if possible . Have fun, ride safe, and take lots of photos!

·
Registered
42 Posts
We will be there Thursday and leave Monday

Mtnman: KLR650 or XT225
Kathy: Super Sherpa 250
Kathleen: Super Sherpa 250
We will be in a travel trailer in Laurel Bank Campground 1 mile down the road.

There is another fellow named Vic riding a Super Sherpa 250 and he will be in his motor home and he will be set up in Laurel Bank Campground as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow, 4 Super Sherpas in one place at the same time!!! To my knowledge that is the biggest Sherpa gathering in the United States ever. I'm impressed and now can HARDLY WAIT! We got to park them all together and get some pictures. The guys on the Sherpa boards are gonna love this.

Mx

KL250G5
KLR250D8

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hope to be there Friday early, stay Friday night have to leave early Saturday to take my boy paintballing then back to ride all day Sunday.
Since my Scorpions dont have much knobbie left I am hoping to do some twisty pavement riding Sunday.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Trip this weekend

Marty, I appreciate the sentiment. I just hate not getting to see your V-Strom. There may be an outside chance I could swing by Saturday night for a few minutes if my riding compadre wants to head up to Ashville this weekend. Don't know yet, as our ride is still not finalized. He wants to go somewhere this weekend and I might convince him to head up to Ashville as our plan to ride up there last month fell through. I had thought about riding to Barber this weekend to an AHRMA event, as it's a lot closer, but he's not much on vintage bikes. I'll just have to play it by ear.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Daven, since riding with you again on Sun. , you ought to make pretty good time up and back if you get the itch. My tires are still on fire from this weekend ;) Hope to see you there buddy :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ok folks, I only see about 17 or 18 verified attendeeds in this thread, where is everyone ? :c0029

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wanderin' around in the wilderness.

I know of several who had confirmed at one time but I haven't seen them on the new boards. I think we'll see a much bigger crowd than this at the camp.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will not be able to make it. I have a Christmas Tree growers meeting this weekend

What is are the date for TdA?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts