Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at all the others on the market I chose these. First let me tell you Team Alba has some fantastic customer service.. You email them and within the hr they have an answer. Also, Mine arrived with one of the bars poking through the box due to rough handling during shipment, with some paint rubbed off. As a good faith gesture they offered to send me some new foot pegs free. Of course I happily accepted!
Anyway, the reason other than price for my choosing these is they are very heavy tubing. Not thin walled cheap stuff that sings like a tuning fork while riding. Also they have gusseting to increase strength where others do not. Extra thick tabs welded on at mounting points and lastly, they do not mount to the lower rear subframe, which by all appearances to me is a weak looking place to mount. These are rubber isolated and mount to the front motor mount, top of frame and lastly to the lower frame tube in front of the foot pegs. I see the price has jumped $5. I paid $170 shipped. I think anyone looking to put crash bars on your KLR should give these guys a look.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076TNM3MQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today I received a VERY NICE set of foot pegs from Team Alba Racing for my KLR. They sent these free just for my suggestion that they should upgrade the packing box on their crash bars.. It was very good customer service. Best I have ever had. They don't have lots of KLR stuff, but what they do have seems to be top of the line stuff. I think the crash bars I got are probably the strongest bars currently on the market.

·
Registered
232 Posts
THESE are the kindsa reccs I REALLY like...
I wanna do bidness with those that 'value' me... at least a little bit!
I fired Walmart a coupla years ago (been back about 3x since... CAN'T HELP IT SOMETIMES!).
I HATE THOSE GUYS!
WELL!
THEY HATE ME!
At least that's what it feels like!

Plus, the bars look niceNstreamlined/tight/tough!

In looking at LuggageRacks for later and I'm finding all manner of CRAP to prettyAwesome and I have to check AMZ Cust Reviews to make final decision(s). It's helpful to hear the above and be able to trust future first-time business with a new-to-me business.
Thx!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts