Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newcomer. Feel free to message me, I'm from Virginia by the way. Has it been 15 posts yet? Lol I'm tired of that star. I want to personalize my profile a bit. *sigh*

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You have indeed met the 15 post minimum requirement to post pics and links :).
It's kind of a pain to need 15 posts to put up pics, but it's actually a super effective anti spam tool. Forum spam has pretty much dropped to nil since it was introduced!

Looking forward to your pics :). Cheers!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :) I totally understand and hate spammers too. I'm having issues uploading pictures and my avatar keeps going back to the star. Any help with my page would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Welcome to the site TwistedSister!
Best Regards....justjeff

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Thanks :) I totally understand and hate spammers too. I'm having issues uploading pictures and my avatar keeps going back to the star. Any help with my page would be appreciated
I'm guessing you got the pic thing all sorted? Your avatar looks fine to me.

The "Drag Files Here To Attach" thing under the reply box is a fairly new addition here, the site admins added it a short while ago when they did a page update. I've only used it a few times, but it seems to work ok for adding pics.

Before that we mostly all just used a photo hosting site like Photobucket, uploaded our pics to them and then just posted the link to the pic in the reply box.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh OK. I have never used photo bucket myself but I know what you're talking about. Idk what was going on with my av but I guess it has indeed worked out. Thanks, hopefully that's all the newbie questions for now lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts