Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres all the Houston riders. I need some offroading people. I haven't spotted one klr down here since I bought mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im from Richmond and Heat got mine too. I haven't had the chance to go explore yet. If you find any good trails keep me posted

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Wheres all the Houston riders. I need some offroading people. I haven't spotted one klr down here since I bought mine.
Partner in Sugar Land has 55,000 miles on his '08 KLR650.

Big Bend, Copper Canyon (Mexico), Canada, tons of Colorado passes.

The KLRs stablemate: Boxer BMW! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Friendswood KLR

Hi Jpotter I am in Friendswood with a 2009 A pal of mine is in Pearland with a 2009 and I have seen a couple of others around the area. Maybe we should have a local get together. PM me if interested Thanks James

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am in Sugar Land, mostly commute on the KLR, and meet up with dual sport riders from time to time from Two Wheeled Texans. Seems like we have to travel a bit to get to any decent riding though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Spotted a klr650 at a park on university in Sugar Land the other day but I was working and couldn't turn in to introduce myself

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was looking at some maps today and looks like there might be some Nice dirt roads out near La Grange and around that area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts