Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MetalBender

Got a request
Hello , I have a request for the forum. On another forum I frequent they have a Thanks button to hit to thank the poster for their post. This is something that I would use here as well if it were availabe. Is there any chance of putting a thanks button on this forum? Please take a look at Contractor Talk and see what you think, it is where I found it and where I use it the most. Thanks, Mark Mitchell
What about a thank you button? would you use it?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
A couple of the Goldwing forums I'm on have "mana" buttons but both have been disabled because they don't have a lot of purpose other than to show favortisms.. I'm not saying they're good or bad, but that they just didn't do much..

On the one gun forum I'm on, the Buddy list is used a lot!! It let's other users know if your posts are being helpful and useful.. It's a very friendly site, which is why it seems to work.

Here.. I dunno...

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Are you saying we're not friendly Paper? Surely you jest. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Naw.. We're all friendly, but it's a different group with hugely different feelings on issues that can get unfriendly. On the gun forum, we're all gun nuts.. 99% vote the same way when it comes to politics, and I think you see my point..

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I do, and did. Just messin' with ya. :)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Sure you are.. You Cali People are EVIL!!!

One of these days I'll be sending you your thank you plates.. I just need to be home to do so.. :(

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
You don't know the half of it, Paper. Right now there about a thousand women marching past my house with megaphones and pink shirts. I don't know what the hell they're up to, but I'm scared. ;)

Update: some of them are topless...nevermind. :)

I used to belong to a motorcycle safety forum and there was a function that served a lot like a thank you. It all depended on the person. Some people used it, some never did. I don't think I ever did, but that's cause I'm computer challenged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts