Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Joe,
Live in Petaluma, California (an actual Native) Work right now in Building Maintenance. and have 21yrs Construction Experence.
Been riding since I was a kid. But, have only been on the KLR for the last 2+ yrs.
My Fiance' Swish is out in N.Carolina and will be moving out to Ca. in the spring and be Married there after.
I also have a son, Joseph will be 5 this Dec.
I'm into Fishing, Hunting, Guns, and other "guy" stuff.
Had lots of Adventures on the KLR, Like camp/ride trips to Death Valley, Oregon backwoods, Ca. Sierras and so on
with my new found Riding Buddies.

see ya !

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
theotherbigjoe said:
I'm Joe,
Live in Petaluma, California (an actual Native) Work right now in Building Maintenance. and have 21yrs Construction Experence.
Been riding since I was a kid. But, have only been on the KLR for the last 2+ yrs.
My Fiance' Swish is out in N.Carolina and will be moving out to Ca. in the spring and be Married there after.
I also have a son, Joseph will be 5 this Dec.
I'm into Fishing, Hunting, Guns, and other "guy" stuff.
Had lots of Adventures on the KLR, Like camp/ride trips to Death Valley, Oregon backwoods, Ca. Sierras and so on
with my new found Riding Buddies.

see ya !

Hi Joe!

No hard feelings from the other site. I for one am going to keep Kawasaki warranty bashing, religion, and politics our of my posts (if I can help it) ;-) With hopes of starting fresh.

Welcome aboard. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
skiphunt said:
Hi Joe!

No hard feelings from the other site. I for one am going to keep Kawasaki warranty bashing, religion, and politics our of my posts (if I can help it) ;-) With hopes of starting fresh.

Welcome aboard. :)

you just cant help it can you???
:roll:

:idea: Try and "start fresh"... without telling everybody ...your starting fresh....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
theotherbigjoe said:
skiphunt said:
Hi Joe!

No hard feelings from the other site. I for one am going to keep Kawasaki warranty bashing, religion, and politics our of my posts (if I can help it) ;-) With hopes of starting fresh.

Welcome aboard. :)

you just cant help it can you???
:roll:

:idea: Try and "start fresh"... without telling everybody ...your starting fresh....
ok. good to see you again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Good to see all y'all again.
I, like TOBJ, am a California native, now residing in Kansas City. 10 y.o. son and 84 y.o. mom will keep me here awhile longer.
I wish for a place of beauty and outdoor spectacles and will fulfill that dream when the son goes to college.
I'm a photojournalist and book designer by profession, a painter for art, an outdoor guy for the soul.
Petaluma sure is pretty, Joe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Hi

I am the better half of Mark B (4) Mary....I have 2 children a daughter that is 24 (lives is Wichita KS) and has given me two wonderful grandkids and another on the way in May. My son Trent (21) is stationed in Baghdad (Army) due to come back to the US in December.

I am a rescue from MN and now a CA girl. I work in IT for a company in Petaluma and I Love to ride on the back of the bike....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
688 Posts
Re: Hi

Mrs. Mark B (4) said:
I am the better half of Mark B (4) Mary....I have 2 children a daughter that is 24 (lives is Wichita KS) and has given me two wonderful grandkids and another on the way in May. My son Trent (21) is stationed in Baghdad (Army) due to come back to the US in December.

I am a rescue from MN and now a CA girl. I work in IT for a company in Petaluma and I Love to ride on the back of the bike....

Hey GF! I figured since he's keeping an eye on you...and you're keeping an eye on him....somebody better keep an eye on both of you! :wink: Now, who's gonna keep an eye on..... :twisted:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
688 Posts
Oh and....Hi theotherbigJoe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
whats up DAWG

whats up ?? let me know when the next LOCAL tech day will be.
and lets get some LOCALS together for a ride.Although i hate this crummy
weather and not a very effieciant (i spelled that wrong) rider in the rain. oh yeah
thanks for the help last weekend. later ,Ivan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
Hey Joe,
You make that heat shield yet? I want to see a pic!!!!!....Good to hear from you and the rest of the gang again, and congrats on your soon to be new life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not yet Tim. :oops:
Been kinda busy, and I'm wanting to go back to stock. So I dont want to make it up for the Supertrap. and then change it over.
It's much to shiny to mess it up :D
I'll do a 'tech' article when it happens. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
Cool, where ya been lately?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
So I gotta ask Joe. Who's the Big Joe that you are The Other Big Joe to? (did that not make sense to anyone else either?)

Figure it probably isn't your 5 year old!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On the other board when I went to register a couple years ago, there was another 'BigJoe' already there.
and I saw that he was down on a South America epic ride. so... I couldnt think of anything else and went with this. :?
I was going to change it to BigJoe when the site crashed time before last, but thought that to be disrespectful to the other BigJoe.....so I just stayed with this. I thought about changing it on this board again.. but you've all grown to love me... so I couldnt. :D

get it? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
theotherbig joe

Joe:
Good to see ya butt.....why is it that every time I see a photo of you it's of your back side??? (Think Livermore)
harley dog
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
688 Posts
Re: theotherbig joe

harley dog said:
Joe:
Good to see ya butt.....why is it that every time I see a photo of you it's of your back side??? (Think Livermore)
harley dog
Oh, there's a story "behind" this....do tell, harley dog!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
688 Posts
Hey Harleydog...

Are you still out there?


What's the story "behind" the Livermore comment?

:28:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top