Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 klr 650.....the hose from thermastat is leaking a bit due to age and heat from being right above exhaust.....have checked with Kawasaki dealer and the really dont show it in the slides they have and no one seems to know for sure what part number it is....was wondering if anyone has ever replaced theres and what kawi part number it was or if they went with something after market?...wanting to get this problem resolved before oregon coast trip the end of june.....thx for any help/info

West

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
I think the part you are wanting is - 39062-0148

Your dealer needs to be looking at the parts related to the radiator.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well...found out via another forum......I have a bit diffrent set up than stock....as I have a Thermo-Bob Kit installed on my bike......this answers the questions as to why it does not look like what was shown in Kawi slides.......at least I now have answers and can go forward in replacing the hose with the stock one and just making a cut in stock hose and re-installing it, just a bit shorter than stock due to kit......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well...found out via another forum......I have a bit diffrent set up than stock....as I have a Thermo-Bob Kit installed on my bike......this answers the questions as to why it does not look like what was shown in Kawi slides.......at least I now have answers and can go forward in replacing the hose with the stock one and just making a cut in stock hose and re-installing it, just a bit shorter than stock due to kit......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts