Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GreenGene said:
Just needed IMG tags.
I've got 'em, and used 'em before. They just don't seem to be working with this site. :?
Maybe I'm maxing out my free PhotoBucket account (again).

-T

·
Registered
173 Posts
Try making the image tags in lower case, Tim. Worked that way for me using your pic's original url....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tazman, nice hardbags - did you do the setup yourself or order them. I saw some caribou cases, but can't afford that right now. I have some ortlieb dry bags coming for an interim fix, but I really like the pelican case setups I've seen and have my eye on that long term.
D

·
Registered
153 Posts
yes, getting back to my grass roots.

TAZZ MAN was nickname given to me in high school by my best friend. I was going to change the other site as well, but I dont think i want to waste my time right now. having to much fun here.

Dread - yes I love those caribou cases. meet three guys on my last trip with them. they really are great. what I like most is the frame. when the cases are not on. its really low profile. wayyyyy too much money tho.

I have HT rack. with two cases from work. you can get the cases on cases4less.com for about $80. If I purchased the cases, I do the whole set up for about 400. I'll shoot some pics of the inside as well. I would not change this set for anything right now. they saved my arse this last week.

have fun bro's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts