Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,My name is Jim and i'm an addict, my addiction is to the meanest ornriest,thing that man ever put on this earth, I thought i had it whipped because I went almost 2 years with out it and then out of no where it got me again. I didnt mean to get hooked again and then one of my so called friends got me at a weak moment and now, once again I just can't live without my daily fix. Please dont be hard on me for something I cannot control,Because if you are reading this then you TO have the same problem I do,the dreaded KLR addiction,please [LORD HELP US ALL] for all my friends here are dancing with the same mistress.Please be careful because she can be at one second a mild manner'd well behaved girl and then,with 1 ill timed twist of her right hand she will propell you over a little 2 foot berm, 20 foot past where you intended to be and slap you so hard that it will break 3 rib's and knock you out for 2 days.And in my case an ultimatem from my wife that if i ever wanted to see her naked again that i would not see my mistress ever again. Well the wife could see the look in my eye and paid for my new mistress her self,so fellows I am back in the game.1994 klr 650,new gel seat,brushgaurds,4085 miles for 1000.00$.She is sexy as hell,Yes i am addicted again,Thank GOD. JIM SPENCER PEKIN ILL

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Hi, Jim!
The first step in any addiction is to admit it

Welcome!

MB4

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Yes no dought it is an addiction.:character00268:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts