Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been absent on the forum a lot lately. Several reasons (none related to the forum - personal shit), but one of them is that I'm gonna have two little girls any minute. Francine is so excited to be a big sister. ;) Could be days, could be....

Get ready to be inundated with pics fellas. :35a:

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Bring 'em on !!! I remember the birth of our first child was all high drama...at the hospital a week early, her labor lasted forever, total noobs and loved every minute. I was stoked even for our second. Her not so much, practically had to drag her to the hospital and then it was push, plop, here 'ya go, congratulations, can we go home now?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I have been absent on the forum a lot lately. Several reasons (none related to the forum - personal shit), but one of them is that I'm gonna have two little girls any minute. Francine is so excited to be a big sister. ;) Could be days, could be....

Get ready to be inundated with pics fellas. :35a:
Just one new one, right?? Or are you having twins?

Looking forward to photos and hearing that everyone is happy and healthy.:)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congrats for the new princess. You're a lucky man for sure.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Same here! We just had our first little girl a week ago. Wow keeps ya busy. But what a great feeling!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy shit .... What a Ride!
Cheers, Nick

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have 3 girls....wait until about the age 13, I didn't think my oldest was going to make to 14.
But stick it out, it gets better. GOOD LUCK.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats Nick!

Thanks guys. No twins, Dan. Phew. We're in a holding pattern, but you will know as soon as it happens. :)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I have 2 girls and a boy. Oldest girl is getting married in October. Son is starting college this fall and the baby girl is a junior in high school. Time goes by fast when you look back on it.

BTW I seriously thought that I would gain an understanding about how women think by having daughters! Nope! They're an allien species!

Congrats Lockjaw enjoy them while you can. Comes a time when they get to busy too hang with Dad... :(

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks brother.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. I get women, just usually 2 minutes too late.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats!

Had my first little boy in April 2011. It has been a major life lesson having a kid at 44, but overall it has been amazing.

So how long do I have to wait until I bring home a little 50cc bike for him?

... and how long do I have to wait after I do that to have sex again?!?!!

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats man. Kawi makes a bitching Tricycle.

Congrats!

Had my first little boy in April 2011. It has been a major life lesson having a kid at 44, but overall it has been amazing.

So how long do I have to wait until I bring home a little 50cc bike for him?

... and how long do I have to wait after I do that to have sex again?!?!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts