Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be meeting for our first 'Timmie's Run' on Sunday April 7Th at 8801 Woodbine Ave. Markham for around 12 noon. That's in the 407/404/7 area, so pretty central for most of us. So come on out rain or shine (weather forecast shows sun but who knows at this point) on your bike or by car if the weather is crappy. Hope to see you there.

Hof

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bah- 67 Km is far? Says the guy who has ridden what equals to around the world 4 or 5 times?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bah- 67 Km is far? Says the guy who has ridden what equals to around the world 4 or 5 times?
It just so happens we're not all snooty city folks that complain when they get 2cm of snow and call in the army. Jon's probably still digging out from the last storm we got, or he's praying for rain, LOL.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
If it were on my bike no problem....but I'm not ready yet as there is way too much salt and still snow up here.....so yes...not quite digging but the rain would be great for a week solid!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In light of the over whelming response to the idea of meeting for a coffee coupled with the shitty weather forecast, we will meet for coffee another time later in April.

Hof

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad to see someone got out for a ride. The weather wasn't bad after all. Turns out I couldn't get there anyway. If you guys want to plan another meet for coffee post it up. I just wish we all could decide on one forum to use. Getting kinda tired of looking through 3 forums.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts