Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Tire Balls?
http://www.tireballs.com/

I've read some positive stuff about them in purely off-road forums, are they any good for dual-sport? I had been looking into converting to tubeless and came across their technology.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've looked into them and decided against it.For the money and maint. they are not worth it. I've changed numerous tires thru the years on the trail and here at the house. Helped a riding buddy change one on a 1200 GS that was running tubed tires last week.Once you learn to change your own tires and patch tubes there is no worry about where your gonna ride.On my klr and Tiger I have a battery Tender hook up that I can plug a compressor into.Carry an exta tube.Most of the time a front and rear,but a 21 will work in a pinch for the rear also. A patch kit and set of tire spoons.Take a tool kit to change out front and rear.The tool kit for the 2005 didn't have the right tools for the nuts on the axle.If your gonna dual sport seriously,set yourself up to get out of any situation.The skies the limit with the klr !!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts