Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go for a little ride before lunch. I had called rockyspike, but I just got his answering machine.
Oh well, I just go by myself......

When I got back to pavement, I saw someone on a yellow dualsport going towards Sneads, the town where I live. Since you see vary few dualsports around here, I decide to give chase & introduce myself. After catching up, I find out he is one of johnsr's friends & had just picked up a DR-Z 400 yesterday. Rockyspike calls me back while we are talking. We decide to meet at Hardees in Chattahoochee at 1:30pm.
I make a couple more phone calls while I'm waiting.
I'm finally able to work up a small group ready to hit the trails :mrgreen:

Time to head back to the barn

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
OK rub it in, it snowed here all day. :x

Good report and pics even though I sat here watching the snow fall all day, I am able to see that some people are having a good time riding.
T H A N K S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Finally,a ride report!!!!! :smile: Nothing like tearing up the back country trails with a few friends.Looks like fun had by all and agreeable weather too.Is that a train tressel your parked by?It's 10 here this morning and I can hear my KLR whining in the barn to go,but she'll just have to wait.Keep'em coming treeMan,us snowbirds have to have something to keep us kickin. :lol:

Happy trails

Mike

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
klrmike said:
Is that a train tressel your parked by?Mike
Yes it is

klrmike said:
It's 10 here this morning and I can hear my KLR whining in the barn to go,but she'll just have to wait.Mike
I don't have a thermometer in front of me, but the TV is saying low 20s here this morning

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah, good to see someone is riding. SHOW OFF, this is as close to a ride as I got. Pushed the bike out, started it up, let it run for 15 minutes, then pushed it back in the garage. :x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Treeman,
I had a great time!
When do ya want to do again?
The pics turned out nice.
Did you find any new riding areas?
Call me when you get time.

See ya

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rockyspike said:
Treeman,
I had a great time!
When do ya want to do again?
The pics turned out nice.
Did you find any new riding areas?
Call me when you get time.

See ya
I have been working on some singletrack here at my place for the last couple of days. It should be some great riding when I get through :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts