Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in the Niagara Region and looking to pick up a 2007 KLR in the next week or so. Trying to find out as much on the KLR as I can. Should be a great ride for me this coming season. John

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Welcome to the site guys.....from another guy in the Toronto region....Pefferlaw myself...
There are quite a few riders in our area now. There are some great rides just north of the big smoke to venture out on.

If you need any help or work done I can recommend a good guy who works on KLRs.....

Any way....welcome to the site, grab a beverage and enjoy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well it was a great season last year for me as I managed to put over 12,000km on the KLR 650. My brother bought himself a 2012 last year and put 11,000km on his. We did a lot of back road riding which is something we haven't done in years(like 30 years)and are looking forward to yet another great riding season. John

·
Registered
6 Posts
ya last year was great i put my klr away for one day. the snow melted and i said screw this im gonna ride all year. got about 10 k on it

·
Registered
26 Posts
I keep my KLR ready to ride all season as long, if its not to cold and the roads are dry my brother and I will try and get out for a short ride. We got more snow this year than last so didn't get out but for a couple rides over the winter. John

·
Registered
1 Posts
KLR Mechanic (Toronto-Cobourg)

Hey folks,
Anyone knows a good reliable motorbike mechanic who is not going to cost me an arm and a leg to rebuild an engine on a Kawasaki KLR 650? I am in Toronto ... the bike is stranded in Cobourg (over an hour away) east of Toronto.
Please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey folks,
Anyone knows a good reliable motorbike mechanic who is not going to cost me an arm and a leg to rebuild an engine on a Kawasaki KLR 650? I am in Toronto ... the bike is stranded in Cobourg (over an hour away) east of Toronto.
Please email me at [email protected]
willy is the man,he will be helping me do the doo this weekend,as for the bike i have a pickup truck if you need to get it ,we can work something out.

·
Banned
277 Posts
I'm in Buffalo at the end of your QEW next door to Niagara Falls...
Not sure I'd feel confident doing the QEW that long. I've driven it many times - and been passed by people when I was doing an already ludicrous 80mph (130kph). Unless you're in an area that turns into a parking lot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts