Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is always a great time in the Tellico Plains area! There is something for everyone.......whether sticking to the great pavement in the area or getting on some great dirts paths! CMTC is a wonderful place to host our rally! If you haven't already gotten one....go ahead and make your reservations for a cabin.......they are holding them for us...if any are left! Great places to pitch a tent as well! Look forward to seeing you guys there!

What: Tour de Tellico XVI
Where: Cherohala Mountain Trails Campground
When: May 14-16 (Early bird - 13th-Thurs)
Who: We love riding DS/Adventure Bikes......but all are invited!
Why: Enjoy riding the great TELLICO PLAINS area!

Rider.........................Steed...................Days
cherokee_chuck.......KLX650R/KLR719....Thur-Sun

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Myself and Axe Handle Slim (Chris) are planning on coming up Friday morning and ride for the day. Have previous engagements on Saturday. Chris will be on his DRz400.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live on the last private drive going up the Starr Mt . FS access road from hwy 39. Just recently got a klr but not experienced enough yet to hang with seasoned riders . Maybe next year I will be ready . enjoy my neighborhood .
Come on out, chuck usually puts together several rides to fit the skill level or the group!! Standing around the campfire we all become much better riders, especially If Gentleman Jack shows up!

·
Registered
170 Posts
You know I’m there. Bringing the 701, I’ll get there Thursday and stay through the weekend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live on the last private drive going up the Starr Mt . FS access road from hwy 39. Just recently got a klr but not experienced enough yet to hang with seasoned riders . Maybe next year I will be ready . enjoy my neighborhood .
You should come down to the campground and visit. We have groups of all skill levels.
stnick Xr650l
It is always a great time in the Tellico Plains area! There is something for everyone.......whether sticking to the great pavement in the area or getting on some great dirts paths! CMTC is a wonderful place to host our rally! If you haven't already gotten one....go ahead and make your reservations for a cabin.......they are holding them for us...if any are left! Great places to pitch a tent as well! Look forward to seeing you guys there!

Stnick................XR650L/Busa.........Thur-Sun
Stnick................XR650L/Busa.........Thur-Sun

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jim, Philip and I, along with a new rider, KLRider, will be coming in on Thursday, staying through Sunday. We will be doing some street rides if anyone wants to tag along. Looking forward to seeing all you fellas again!

Paint Doc

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had to have 3 large ash trees dropped that were too close to the house . I have been slowly cutting them up into fire place size but have more than enough . You guys are welcome to as much as you want . Come get it if you have someone with a truck or trailer . might be able to deliver if needed but would want help loading it onto and off a small trailer . As stated above I am on the north end of Starr mt .

·
Registered
198 Posts
Now I know who has the cabins tied up...
Jim, Philip and I, along with a new rider, KLRider, will be coming in on Thursday, staying through Sunday. We will be doing some street rides if anyone wants to tag along. Looking forward to seeing all you fellas again!

Paint Doc
:p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry bout that! But we just have 2 cabins!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts