Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2017 was lowered by PO and I have it back up to stock. Looking for the stock length kickstand and would like to trade someone who has, or is planning on lowering.

My stand is in fine shape. Standard paint wear from boot rubbing.

We each pay our own shipping. I'm in Southern Oregon. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
2018 KLR650
68 Posts
I'm interested.
I have a 2018 and need a shorter one.
How much shorter is yours?
Can you post a close up of the stand and also a veiw of the bike leaning and the stand please?
Thanks Kurt

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm interested.
I have a 2018 and need a shorter one.
How much shorter is yours?
Can you post a close up of the stand and also a veiw of the bike leaning and the stand please?
Thanks Kurt
Will do, Kurt. We're on our way out of town but I will get on that when we're home next week. I'm pretty sure they were 2 in lowering dog bones. I'll have to look in the box'o'parts I've been pulling off. If you need those too, they are available... They looked a lot better than the stock ones!

So 2-in I think. We'll double check though! TTYS. Thanks!

·
Registered
2018 KLR650
68 Posts
Will do, Kurt. We're on our way out of town but I will get on that when we're home next week. I'm pretty sure they were 2 in lowering dog bones. I'll have to look in the box'o'parts I've been pulling off. If you need those too, they are available... They looked a lot better than the stock ones!

So 2-in I think. We'll double check though! TTYS. Thanks!
I have the 2" links already thanks.
I'm in Ca.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the 2" links already thanks.
I'm in Ca.
This is the only pic I have with me of it on the side stand. Mind you, this is what a non-lowered bike looks like on a lowered kickstand. If you need more pictures I'll take them when I get home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts