·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thawt i would share some pics with every one of my trailer. Enjoy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, the design is Great! It must corner well on pavement, how does it preform/hamper off road? I can definatley see the benifits. Do you mind me copying your pics and try and build one myself? Do you sell them?
Glad I joined the club.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
00klr,

Trailer handles very well on the pavment had it down in arkansas in the twisty's no complaints have run highway speeds of 70 mph trails good off road
has ben gravel roads some trails tight spots can be a chalange and you have to keep in mind that you are twice as long. I have been cosidering building just puting it out here to gather info.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Nice dude!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pic of hitch point.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow Mike. Nice work. did you also make the front bracket? How heavy are they? BTW after looking at how clean your bike is i feel a little embarassed about mine.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dwell
No worries dirt gives character i just clean my character for photo shots

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Nice trailer and hitch maprimm. How about another review now that you have had it for seven months.

I am definitely interested in a trailer.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tom,

The trailer has Ben a great grocery getter this summer the wife and i will jump on our bikes and head out to wally land which is 20 + miles witch ever way we go helps on budgeting as well the wife cant buy every thing in sight only have so much room. LOL the only thing i am going to improve is the pivot point going to put in some flat needle bearings to make it a bit more free while loaded. I have not Ben on any more camping trips this last summer Ben very busy. I am in the process of building a 2 wheel mini horse trailer for wife to pull behind her bike. will post pic's of that one as well this spring.

:character00271:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Tom,

The trailer has Ben a great grocery getter this summer the wife and i will jump on our bikes and head out to wally land which is 20 + miles witch ever way we go helps on budgeting as well the wife cant buy every thing in sight only have so much room. LOL the only thing i am going to improve is the pivot point going to put in some flat needle bearings to make it a bit more free while loaded. I have not Ben on any more camping trips this last summer Ben very busy. I am in the process of building a 2 wheel mini horse trailer for wife to pull behind her bike. will post pic's of that one as well this spring.

:character00271:
Sounds like it is working out well.

"I am in the process of building a 2 wheel mini horse trailer for wife to pull behind her bike. will post pic's of that one as well this spring."
Hope this does not end up in the 'hold my beer and watch this' thread.

·
Lifetime Member
2,485 Posts
Absolutely awesome! I am in envy of your fabrication skills! Pretty sure these would sell like the proverbial "hotcakes" if you marketed them :D

Cheers!
Stew

P.S. Using a Dunlop K750 gives it a nice KLR flair!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Totally awesome!! You rock!:35a:

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Dude....

that thing is awesome man.

I know it's an old thread but I'm glad it made a return to the top.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm not clear on exactly how it mounts to the swing arm?
Me also. Does it allow the hitch to pivot? The hitch looks like it is solidly bolted on. Can you give more detail please?

Very cool trailer! A much better way of hauling gear than loading up the bike.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts