Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any midwesterners that would like to do a ride on the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail? I'd love to organize a group ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I may be interested depending on when you do the trip. Are you planning on staying the night in motels or camping. I don't have too much camping supplies at least for cycling purposes.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've always wanted to do it...in an older gentlemanly way...

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I'm okay with "older gentlemanly". Never was a super fast rider and if I was, those days are moving to my rear view mirror.

·
Registered
234 Posts
"older gentlemanly" also means...stops on an hourly or so basis, credit card camping/cooking...;)😁

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
We're just about on the same page. We got a light snow overnight (3in.) so any attempt to get on the trail will have to wait until spring. Good news is we'll have several months to plan! Let me know if you want to talk by phone and make some initial plans.

·
Registered
234 Posts
We're just about on the same page. We got a light snow overnight (3in.) so any attempt to get on the trail will have to wait until spring. Good news is we'll have several months to plan! Let me know if you want to talk by phone and make some initial plans.
We have several months at least. Have plans for winter riding in TX. Late April early May in TN. TWAT Mid to late May?
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts