Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Who's the best guitarist/harmonica player in the world?

Reply to this 10 times and you are good to go.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Saludos and welcome aboard Halfthrottle! Beware of the penalties for murder in Panama, I've heard the prisons are pretty rough there! looking forward to seeing some pics and video. What brand of video camera do you use?

How is it that you joined in 2009 yet only have 7 posts as of this post???

·
Lifetime Member
2,482 Posts
Here's a question, how much do they soak you for gas in Panama? Were paying about $1.16 a liter in my neck of the woods for regular.

·
Administrator
8,262 Posts
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

T

·
Premium Member
5,477 Posts
I've seen about all your videos and always enjoy them.

I was in Panama for about five months in the Summer of 1989 (in the Army, right before all the weird Noriega stuff) and loved it down there even though we couldn't go much of anywhere. Beautiful, beautiful country that I saw from flying all over it. Would love to ride down there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saludos and welcome aboard Halfthrottle! Beware of the penalties for murder in Panama, I've heard the prisons are pretty rough there! looking forward to seeing some pics and video. What brand of video camera do you use?

How is it that you joined in 2009 yet only have 7 posts as of this post???
From what I understand about Panamanian prisons inmates rely on family members to bring them food. I guess prison food is so bad your family has to show up everyday and give you food.

I have a Canon Vixia HFS100 and a couple Drift cameras. I would link you to the cameras, but still not cool enough.....

In 2009 I was still riding a BMW, but I made a KLR video with my friend. So that is probably when I joined just to share that video. I did have a very active thread on another KLR650 forum, but the mod closed the thread and asked me to stop posting there. Guess I was posting too many KLR650 videos in the video section of his KLR650 forum.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Just a couple more posts and I'll be caught up with lockjaw.
Not at this rate. ;)

And not in this lifetime. ;)

Hey, what's your youtube channel so we can all go watch your awesome vids.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts