Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
I have made some videos. It's a lot of work but it can be really satisfying. It's been a while since I made any new videos.

You should keep at it, though. Your production values are good and your videos are well done.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have made some videos. It's a lot of work but it can be really satisfying. It's been a while since I made any new videos.

You should keep at it, though. Your production values are good and your videos are well done.
Thanks..I try to make shorter to the point videos.....years ago I had loads of videos and subs..I ran 3 cameras..before making money on YouTube was really a thing.it took away enjoyment of things so I quit...but now life has done me well financially and thats why in one video I do random giveaways unannounced..that way it keeps the people who are interested in my videos or that subject in the good..vs loads if random people hunting free stuff...I dont wana be popular or make money with my channel..just have fun kinda thing..which is whyvi dont share videos.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i cant wait for the build to start 😋
well its going to be another week or so before that video is out, i had a cam bolt strip so im sending the head to a proper machine shop to have it heli coiled, and buying a top end new torque wrench, my old napa one is just that, old.

i suspect previous owners had weaken the thread..ive done a solid 10-15 valve adjustments on KLR's..never once an issue until today

·
Premium Member
7,748 Posts
Good video!
I wish a couple hundred thousand KLR owners would see it and take note of your point about the forward cam chain guide positioning & rubber 'horseshoe' retainer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good video!
I wish a couple hundred thousand KLR owners would see it and take note of your point about the forward cam chain guide positioning & rubber 'horseshoe' retainer.
thanks..i talked to Mike for a while about little things, he mentioned that whole guide as well, so i figured id point that out in the video..anything that wasnt real easy or self explanatory then i kinda mentioned it

i also just filmed the comparison video tonight, it will public soon

·
Registered
2018 KLR650.
12 Posts
Darn. Looks like all the Vid's in the thread above are now not available. A loss of education to our group. 🥺

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Darn. Looks like all the Vid's in the thread above are now not available. A loss of education to our group. 🥺
Sorry mate...I stopped making these kinds of videos, it brought to many negative comments to my videos..I've taken down many of my videos, it's not fun being around negative people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts