Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
never done an unboxing, so i hope its ok, but i didnt see any videos of a what comes with the 685 kit and how it looks..

i probably wont post much more on here as far as videos go, i dont want to be a nuisance..

feel free to subscribe...fyi, sometimes i hook my viewers up.

·
Administrator
8,600 Posts

·
Administrator
8,600 Posts
I have made some videos. It's a lot of work but it can be really satisfying. It's been a while since I made any new videos.

You should keep at it, though. Your production values are good and your videos are well done.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have made some videos. It's a lot of work but it can be really satisfying. It's been a while since I made any new videos.

You should keep at it, though. Your production values are good and your videos are well done.
Thanks..I try to make shorter to the point videos.....years ago I had loads of videos and subs..I ran 3 cameras..before making money on YouTube was really a thing.it took away enjoyment of things so I quit...but now life has done me well financially and thats why in one video I do random giveaways unannounced..that way it keeps the people who are interested in my videos or that subject in the good..vs loads if random people hunting free stuff...I dont wana be popular or make money with my channel..just have fun kinda thing..which is whyvi dont share videos.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice video @dimsy! Would love to see one showing the assembly process.
Thanks, I plan on filming a few key parts during assembly..ill film a little more in depth for you...ill have the video up probably around Thursday night if all goes well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Raise your hand if you like KLR & other motorcycling videos. :)
hoping for a RTW trip in 2022!..if not then some serious Americas rides..unsure honestly due to world issues currently..hopefully by then it will be sorted out

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i cant wait for the build to start 😋
well its going to be another week or so before that video is out, i had a cam bolt strip so im sending the head to a proper machine shop to have it heli coiled, and buying a top end new torque wrench, my old napa one is just that, old.

i suspect previous owners had weaken the thread..ive done a solid 10-15 valve adjustments on KLR's..never once an issue until today

1 - 12 of 12 Posts