368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all looking to upgrade your pegs from the factory one go look at
d2moto.com they just my be the cheapest for new i have found to date.:cool:

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea DX I hit ebay pritty hard buy and sell it allways is a suprise to get things cheaper elswere some times it take me a week or two but i will find the best price. by the way i checked my walmart we do not have those seat pads you sugested dose any one else have any thing you know of.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Someone said they had seen them elsewhere, but the price was double. I am still waiting for my WalMart to get some back in stock, but so far nothing. Been almost 3 months now since they went out of stock. :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
dxklr,
the reason they look like yours is because they are like yours. I got the pegz from the ebay link that you gave on a post earlier. I got them for 28$ including shiping. When they arived it had d2moto on it along with a promo code from them. I looked up their pegz and they are exactly the same along with the price. So I guess they are using a few company names to market these pegz. Anywho just incase anyone wants to know. By the way I love the pegz. Dave

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am a believer in these pegz. And I am a believer in the price as well.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Digging up old threads, here... do these pegs still stand the test of time? Also, do they have the 1/2" rear offset that the stock pegs do (gotta get my size 13 boots in there).

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The pegs are great. I didn't realize I was standing on the edge of a 90 degree tube with the stockers. I don't know what you mean by 1/2" offset. I installed R6 springs on mine to keep them from coming up with my boots.
beej if you don't have the extender shifter, get one! I have 13's as well and the shifter is great! It gives the bike a better feel, as it shifts much smoother.

·
Registered
43 Posts
D2moto pegs

Well I just bought two sets of pegs off ebay two days ago for 31 bucks. Thats with the shipping. Had them buy now price at 9.99 plus some shipping. No combined shipping though so I paid twice the shipping. Still the best deal I have gotten off of ebay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts