Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good connection for used KLR parts? Gen 1 & 2 Like rims, seats, pipes. Etc.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
There's the obvious, eBay, but after that you're going to either have to play the ads on various websites (KLRforum, KLR650.net, ADVrider) or start hitting up the motorcycle junk yards with emails for what you're after.

Here's one I've used before.. http://www.milwaukeecycle.com/

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will try some searches. There used to be a moto junkyard near me but they went out of business. I'm looking for a spare rear wheel (complete). The idea is to have one with a street tire and one with a dirt tire so I could just swap out when I know I'm going on a specific off-road trip. Do you know if any other bike rear wheel will work on the KLR (2007)?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Anyone know a good connection for used KLR parts? Gen 1 & 2 Like rims, seats, pipes. Etc.
I have lots of Etc off a forest green 99 KLR. :49:
1 Rear turn signal, air box, stock handle bars, rear side panels, tail light assembly, stock foot pegs (front and rear), front fender, left side control collar for horn, ts and light switches, stock horn and more bits and pieces. Holycaveman is selling the engine, electrical, and frame for me on ADV rider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts