Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an '06 KLR and I live in Murray. I'm wondering if there are any other SLC owners around. I'd love to get in on a tech day this spring to get the bike set up for the season. I would love some help sourcing and installing progressive front springs and a replacement rear to handle my weight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
tech day

I am in the ogden area and have a lot of the tools needed for doohicky and other stuff. I ride a 07 that i just went thru the forks and add a new rear shock . any way I am always ready to go for a ride

·
Registered
4 Posts
congrats on the klr xroadrider

I am new to this site but not the others. Alaska is a big step! I have not done it, but, I know one who kinda did it truck and trailer with bike. you need to load up and do a few week long trips to figure out what works and what will not work , here are 3 of my trips I did last summer , it might give you some Ideas wo'nt let me post links so you the other adv group look for posts by dutchjohn

if you have questions its ok to ask so lets do a few trips this summer dutchjohn

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm up in Logan- I'll be purchasing a KLR (08 +) shortly.. Are there any riding groups for Utah? Good rides, etc? I'd LOVE to show up at a tech-day and meet some riders..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts