Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there ever purchased the Vee Rubber brand tires sold on the Ebay KLR650 page? The price sounds good but I am not familiar with the brand name. I was wondering how they performed. The ad says they are a 90/10 tire. Thanks for any info you can share. La Mula Verde, Katy Tx.

·
Registered
38 Posts
if it sounds too good to be true,well..... for my safety and hard earned cash ill stick w/a reputable name like mefo, metzler,continental, or michelin, not to diss all the other good names i left out but i have had good expirences with these

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
La Mula,
I don't have any experience with the Vee tires.. Just a thought..
Motorcycle Superstore has Kenda 761 tires, which are a great all around tire.. I bought a set a month ago.. The entire set was $97 shipped to my door..

I know a lot of people who've used them and loved them, and in typical KLR fashion, they're CHEAP!! :)

2 tires shipped for under 100 clams.. Something to think about.. They get good reviews and seem to have decent life, too.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Never heard of the vee i have run a bridgestone trail wing TW22 fair to good life more suted to the roads not great in the mud. i am runing kinda 761s right now good life only complant back tire at half weir starts to get a little spooky on wet pavment but that could just be me and the front tire is geting gator backed realy bad i did not balance it like i should have was in a hurry so that is on me. but over all the kinda 761 is a good tire and like paper said you can have a pair for under 100 clams. I have a michelin T63 i will be puting on this week im going to try. I like to read the reveiws and coments and try diferant tires and compair for my self. i ride on all type of surfases But with that said way out your riding stile and choose that fits you buget.
:character00271:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts