Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was away with my ERnIE (my nickname for my kawasaki ER6... :49:) There's one gadget that has always be my top priority before any ride. It's the Vemar Jiano Bluetooth Helmet.

As the name indicates, the helmet comes with bluetooth equipment so that you can pair either with your Garmin or even handphone (for answering calls). Unfortunately, the helmet is not multipoint, therefore the sequence for pairing with handphone and Garmin is as below :

Handphone >> Garmin >> Vemar Jiano Bluetooth Helmet.

It felt ridiculous when you receive (since you have to plug-in to your helmet to charge it) and a bit heavy (for me, heavier than Nolan N103) but then again it's a good bargain.

I'll post the URL to my blog later, with review of this device. I'm only allowed to post URL after 15 posts....

:(

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I'll post the URL to my blog later, with review of this device. I'm only allowed to post URL after 15 posts....

:(
Actually, it's 10 posts (was changed a bit ago).. We had to do it to battle spammers.. Sorry for the hassle, but it really dropped our spam content.. A hated necessity, unfortunately..

7 more to go!!:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For me, it's not a necessity to have bluetooth device embedded to your helmet, some of my friends say that you're not a real biker if you rely too much on your handphone / comm device when u're riding.

But then again, i don't have to pull over, take off my helmet and sometimes gloves, push the answer button and start talking.....

And it's 5 now....

:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts