Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, a Thank You to all veterans who have served in the past and are currently serving.

This photo portrays my feelings better than a thousand words could. Please take the time to also consider and thank their families. I've known a lot of them and as far as I'm concerned, they're vets, also.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
First, a Thank You to all veterans who have served in the past and are currently serving.

This photo portrays my feelings better than a thousand words could. Please take the time to also consider and thank their families. I've known a lot of them and as far as I'm concerned, they're vets, also.

Well said. I will just say that I concur and thank you for putting it so well. Thanks to those who serve.

·
Registered
901 Posts

A very powerful picture...

To all those who have served - or are currently serving - in any of the various branches of the United States' Military: THANK YOU.

·
Registered
901 Posts

...and...

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
I agree whole heartily. Our freedom has come at a tremendous cost for which I am forever grateful.

Lately I've become very disgusted with our governments in how returning vet's are treated and not given the support they need to go on living.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wishing all my fellow vets and their families a safe and happy holiday.

And while on a related subject, happy birthday to all those devil dogs out there and to the ones who have gone before us. This squid salutes you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts