Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2009 KLR 650
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Tom or whoever fields this - I made some newbie mistakes here and started to create a thread in the Gen2 wrenching arena which had some problems and which I then found I was not allowed to erase, cancel, or otherwise make go away so I could start over.

I wrote the post, with images, in text editing software, then tried to paste the whole thing in, not realizing the formatting issues which would arise, and what happens when you try to upload more than 10 images. Trust me, that won't happen again!

Obviously the thread's from me and the title has to do with a stuck gas cap.

I now believe I know how to correctly create that thread, and when the old version disappears I'll make the improved version.

Probably desired behavior of the forum software - once I created the thread with images, it's sticking around, some sort of internal save feature. I don't know when, through my choice to not post it, it will drop off and I can start over.

Anyone else new and reading this, learn from my errors, unless you prefer not to.

Thank you very much - Airhead, I mean Aaron

·
Administrator
9,969 Posts
Hi Aaron,

If you didn't post it I can't see it. It will probably drop off. Anyway, give it the cold shoulder and see if you can offend it into going away.

If it really won't go away and kind of hovers around and stalks you, then hit the "Post" button and I'll get whoop-assy with it.

Tom

• Haha
Reactions: pdwestman

·
Administrator
9,969 Posts
Aaron,

In all seriousness, it may have some persistence, but ought to go away. I'm going to experiment a bit. Let me know if you have any further issues with it.

Tom

Reactions: Admin
1 - 4 of 4 Posts