Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This song, 75 degrees, and a few curves in the road will make you attempt to double the speed limit.:)
I'm sure alot of you have already heard it, but man what a good throttle twisting song!!

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
Doesn't twist my throttle.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
While it's not my style of riding music, I understand what you're conveying.. There are songs out there that just make you feel like grabbing a bit more throttle..

For me, this one from QOTSA get's me feeling a bit speedy..

For some of the guys here, this is a riding favorite!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't ride with earphones, I get too many cues about traffic to cut it off. I do have custom ear plugs so I don't end up with hearing loss or tinnitus.

Usually all it takes for me to want to double the limit is the sound of my VFR's exhaust note and those straight-cut gear-driven cams whirring away.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I don't ride with earphones, I get too many cues about traffic to cut it off. I do have custom ear plugs so I don't end up with hearing loss or tinnitus.

Usually all it takes for me to want to double the limit is the sound of my VFR's exhaust note and those straight-cut gear-driven cams whirring away.
yah, but.... this version of dust in the wind by the scorpions is very well done.

agreed with the distractions and leaning away from it too.. but..... man you could just put the music to your ride vid... and sail...lol

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I find that old Bad Religion makes a ride very energized. :35a:

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
If I really want to get in the mood for some head-banging, throttle-pulling, thrash-type riding, I fire this up:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't listen to music when I ride, but if I did.....

(I'll date myself here) When this first came out and became a hit, I was 17 and I had just bought a Plymouth Barracuda. A deadly combination, but I lived to tell about it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I don't listen to music when I ride, but if I did.....

(I'll date myself here) When this first came out and became a hit, I was 17 and I had just bought a Plymouth Barracuda. A deadly combination, but I lived to tell about it.

radar love man. Good driving music.

It would be rather impossible to really get
a good sound when riding right? Usually, I stuff earplugs in and just go. I was toying with the notion of hooking up a two way radio to stay in communications with the group. they are a bit shy about it due to the noise issues.

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
Can't go wrong with Radar Love no matter how old you are.

This in one on my playlist:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts