Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a little more info. I can't help but be a little skeptical about its claims and wonder about its durability, but I guess no waterproofing lasts forever. But, no other waterproofing requires such a tedious two-part application, either.

I'm mostly wondering if it's superior to the typical silicone-based sprays that have been around forever.

I think I might be hesitant to use it on treasured fabrics since they readily admit it doesn't dry clear, but I would be willing to try it on my rather low-end deerskin gloves to see if it would make them somewhat waterproof and for how long under normal use.

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/45/4559f9b8-1537-4713-aa24-8223c7d17ce8.pdf

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Darn, right at the top it says not to use it on windshields... Too bad, it would be awesome on the windshield and helmet visor! No more visibility problems in rain.

·
Registered
22 Posts
pledge on windshield cleans and beads water like rain-x + helps getting bug off with little efort...I use it on helmet shield headlight cheap and works great

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
i for one will be trying this out if i ever get to home depot or wherever sells it. it'll be like franks red hot sauce " i put the s%$ on everything"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts