Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from my sons football game tonight. They won 56-0 , not bad, huh? Cody, my youngest, is a pretty good size sophmore, 6'1" and 190lbs, and broke the school dead lifting record his freshman year at 500lbs. My oldest son Jake, calls him the gentle giant. Just don't make him mad :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
That sounds like the scores that were the norm for my old high school's football team.. Of course, we were the zero score.. With an entire high school of 100 kids, it's hard to make a good football team out of 15 kids who actually want to play, and 5 who are almost good at it..

So, is Cody going to overtake Jake??

If so, please post some video.. :lol:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paper said:
That sounds like the scores that were the norm for my old high school's football team.. Of course, we were the zero score.. With an entire high school of 100 kids, it's hard to make a good football team out of 15 kids who actually want to play, and 5 who are almost good at it..

So, is Cody going to overtake Jake??

If so, please post some video.. :lol:
Will Cody over take Jake, probably not this year, but he might by his senior year. Benching 420lbs is going to be a hard one to beat, I think Jake will hold that title for quite some time.......

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Around these parts we have an expression....

Congrats!

Perhaps we should change that to Cody....duh! :roll: :oops: Sorry, I read that quick!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats to funny Swishhhh, but yeah, its Cody. He will be getting a lot of air time around here this winter. Right after football is over, wrestling starts, then after that, its baseball. Its a good thing I have the winters off because I wouldn't have time to work anyways.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
KLRGunn said:
Its a good thing I have the winters off because I wouldn't have time to work anyways.
:roll: Did you have share that with us working stiffs?

:lol: You are one lucky guy, Gunnie... :D We will be expecting lots of ride reports then...so we can at least escape in our minds....

I now DON YOU KING...the official *WINTER RIDE REPORT KING* Don't let us down... :wink:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll get my snow tires put on the bike and do the best I can :lol:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, tomorrow I have a 200 mile round trip drive to the next game that will determine 1st and second place for there 1A standing. I will let you know tomorrow night. Wish them luck!!!!. Go Freeman!!.. I will try to post some pics of the "Little guy" then.... :!:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got home last night around 1:00am, and a total drive of 230 miles. Oh yeah, THEY WON!!!! 17-14. It was a game that had you up pacing the whole time. The score was tied 14-14 in the last 2 minutes of the game when we kicked a 39 yard field goal. Pretty exciting stuff. Heres the little guy coming off the field at the end of the game.....They are now tied for first place

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Congrats Cody! Is that Carolina Blue you are wearing? :wink: :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Swish said:
Congrats Cody! Is that Carolina Blue you are wearing? :wink: :D
For you Swishhhh, yes it is!!!...Thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New update, they had Cody play on the JV team tonight, and they beat Kettle Falls 18-6. There were a few injuries at fridays game (varsity), so it looks like Cody will be playing the whole time this friday............Stay tuned!!!.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts