Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK --the girls have been yelling for trip reports so today I rode my bike to the grocery store---it was nice and warm out-70ish-perfect ATGATT weather..Got the bike out of the barn and undressed her and washed her---cleaned the tank bag up and put it and my rev-pak back on her and I'm ready to go.

Took a few shots out the driveway--this one is of the swimming hole--I know it's hard to see but it's pretty big and we can jump off that big rock down there.

Then there is the creek crossing--the water is about normal now but can get crazy deep.

This is a little farther down the driveway--it's a mile and a tenth long

another along the pretty creek that winds the whole way

Ok--going to repost with more pictures especially for X6_Hustler !!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more grocery trip report

Finally get off the driveway and head to town on a backroad-new blacktop and twisties--what more could a girl want!!!!

Ok-at the grocery store

Shopping in ATGATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The girls know me there so they were happy to take pics!!!!!

Amy even carried my groceries out so she could see my bike--she was cracking up.

she couldn't believe I was going to get them all on my bike--5lb.s of potatoes-gallon of milk-
peanut butter -paper towels-some crackers and other stuff---Done-not a problem!
Going home again on the backroads.10 miles of this before I hit gravel again.

Ok-Hustler likes only six pics at a post

NEXT

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more

Isn't this backroad stuff just awful ?:mrgreen: :cool:

Hittin the gravel again

back to the driveway

another view of the swimming hole from down the road

Looking straight down from the driveway

Next

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Home again

Home again -home again -jiggety jig jig
Parked beside the hubby--notice mines the clean one

Pandoras pantry

Got Mikes pail packed and he was off to work

My cocky bike out front and our trusty dog Morgan

Beautiful day-great ride-and got the chores done too---COOL
Love my KLR!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
308 Posts
GREAT Report!!! I'm not sure why, but I seem to like the everyday, going to work, store, whatever reports the best! They give us a peek into your life and that is just cool. Thanks for sharing Kay....nice piece of dirt ya got there!

Jamie

·
Registered
477 Posts
Very nice indeed Kay,
How much property do you have, must be alot with a mile long drive way, with a water crossing, thats WAY cool !!!!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
KLRGunn said:
Very nice indeed Kay,
How much property do you have, must be alot with a mile long drive way, with a water crossing, thats WAY cool !!!!!!
We have 215 acres of hill ,meadows,woods and a creek that goes by that you can wade ,swim and is full of fish which my son keeps busy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts