·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
My birthday is 12-21.

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's pretty bad when NASA has nothing better to do than address this issue. I actually think some Citizen Oversight And Control Agencies were concerned about people starting to kill themselves prior to the date so wanted to assuage their fears. I hear it's also going on in Russia, China and a lot of other countries and children and teenagers are susceptible to freaking out about it.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Plus, we all know the world doesn't end in 2012. Marty McFly traveled to 2015.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Damn......no end of the world.....WTF????....I have sold all my worldly pocessions ready for the big bang......except the KLR that is.....I may need it to get out of dodge with all my useless dollars bills.....

I'm sure some dipshits will off themselves in a religious ritual type of thing....there is always the crazies out there just begging for an excuse.

I don't think I'll load up all my credit cards in case it isn't happening and then I'll have to be forced to sell the wife on the corner to pay it back.....she hasn't made enough to pay for my summer adventure yet! Damn.....lol.:13:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I hate this guy, he's just a sleezeball....or at least that is the way they make him out to be.....preying on the needy and weak......offering rediculously low prices and turning it around to make much much more.....Yes I know...it's TV and I need to get a hobby......I'm just bored with waiting for paint to dry! Then it's clear time once again!!!:13:

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hate this guy, he's just a sleezeball....or at least that is the way they make him out to be.....preying on the needy and weak......offering rediculously low prices and turning it around to make much much more.....Yes I know...it's TV and I need to get a hobby......I'm just bored with waiting for paint to dry! Then it's clear time once again!!!:13:
I never see too many people I would consider needy appearing on the show, but most of the time when I watch an episode I find myself yelling, "Just walk out and go sell it somewhere else, you dumbass!"

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
To add to that .....If you're too lazy to post an add on EBAY or do a little research your self you deserve what you get. Anyone want to buy my KLR for 10 large? The world is about to
Regards....justjeff

·
Registered
489 Posts
One of my co workers is having his retirement party on the 21st. A one day retirement will suck for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts