Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know this may not be the right crowd to ask haha but...
I have never seen something look so fun before, anyone have anymore info on these? I can't even find them on google, I really want to pick one of these little things up, anyone know anymore about them?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Long distance touring machines! (I may be wrong):)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Trials.

They are called "Trials Motorcycles" bikes (not trails). Google them. Some advanced riders can go anywhere with them.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Moto Trials bikes. The two primary manufactures are Gasgas and Beta.

I really think EnduroCross is the right now thing though. Somewhere between observed trials and MX.

·
Registered
186 Posts
oh love this conversation....
ya biggest thing i have to explain to my harley buddys, who know what flat track is but no ideas about...

trials - moto - and enduro races ,,,are all very drifferent type of rideing bikes set up totally differance...

klr can be moto-ed...but never a trials or a real enduro..

·
Registered
186 Posts
you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDw6rV2YQA8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuS1U9HBUpA&feature=related

I know this may not be the right crowd to ask haha but...
I have never seen something look so fun before, anyone have anymore info on these? I can't even find them on google, I really want to pick one of these little things up, anyone know anymore about them?
really ??? so where to ride ? or guess be just play around jumping stuff????
don't get me wrong YES want to try..but then what..
would help gain skill!!!
as to own ?

yea let us know how it goes..
does look fun and cool!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Gasgas bikes are mad! Seriously, beware! :D This is me, on a mate's 300. The weight to power ratio on them is ridiculous, but incredible machines.

But then, some people don't even need engines:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have some trials riding friends. Very skilled and balanced "art". However, in practical use they are useless because of the small fuel tank to keep them light and a powerfull but low geared engine. It is cool as hell to see someone ride down a telephone pole on one wheel then snap the throttle and launch 5 feet into the air up onto a rock, then balance and bounce on top making a 90 degree turn to launch again to the next obstacle. All the guys I know ride them in very rock up hill areas without much mud or loose material. I keep asking them to let me photograph them playing sometime but we've yet to find time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts