Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Administrator
8,482 Posts
Oh, my head. Sheesh.

OK, what is L6D on about? Da hell? A test or a survey or something? I can't handle this crap.

·
Administrator
8,482 Posts
Honestly, Occifer, I'm serfetly pober. I'm not nearly as think as you drunk I am.

Reactions: campfire

·
Premium Member
5,560 Posts
Never saw Full Metal Jacket.
If you're interested in seeing it, I would do so before The Bans take effect. It will probably be one of the first to go,,,,,,

I'd rank it somewhere between Curtiz' Casablanca and Craven's The Hills Have Eyes.

I was trying to decide what to take to the range this morning. Springfield M1A it is!

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you're interested in seeing it, I would do so before The Bans take effect. It will probably be one of the first to go,,,,,,

I'd rank it somewhere between Curtiz' Casablanca and Craven's The Hills Have Eyes.

I was trying to decide what to take to the range this morning. Springfield M1A it is!
The "Bans"?

·
Administrator
8,482 Posts
That would be any film that the Woke Mob of Social Justice Warriors feel violates their whatever-diety-you-pray-to-or-worship-or-not-worship-as-the-case-may-be given right, not to mention their rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the New-Nited States not to be offended by anything, ever, anywhere, by anyone or they will topple a statue or sue.

For example, Blazing Saddles, Tropic Thunder, Gone With The Wind, Dirty Harry, Breakfast at Tiffany's... the list is endless, for almost every worthy film will offend for what it does or does not do, say or represent, no?

It is certainly a far, far better thing we do by erasing history rather than appending to it; to forget rather than to understand to a greater degree.

After all, even though I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies, ignorance truly is bliss and once all the statues are down and the history books re-written, offending books burned and movies banned and all is forgotten, we will all get along just fine.

Shall we all join together for a few bars of 'Kumbaya', or would you prefer 'Camptown Races'?

Could I have some more beans, Mr. Taggert?

·
Premium Member
5,560 Posts
It's just a matter of time before somebody makes a big deal about Gunnery Sgt. Hartman's denigration of just about every race/creed/group and demands the movie be banned because it's offensive. They can't just remove a few scenes to make it "acceptable:" you'd lose the entire first half of the movie. It might not get "banned," but if enough people complain about it, I can see the streaming services pulling it from their lineup like they did briefly with Gone With The Wind.

As Gunny points out, though, he's not a bigot. He thinks everybody is equally worthless.

·
Administrator
8,482 Posts
YES-NO

·
Registered
141 Posts
easier to just burn the books if what your are after is thought control. at least thats never been done before.

by the way - doesnt your son have a clean brown shirt???

·
Registered
217 Posts
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
George Orwell, 1984

101 - 116 of 116 Posts