Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went for a ride in the wonderful sunshine and passed a km milestone. Here's to the next 20,000 kms!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Excellent!!

I mowed lawn and then mounted my LED lights on my KLR.. Then packed for my job this week in Ontario, Cali... Now I lay me down to sleep.. Or headed that way.. I have to be up at 3am to drive to the airport..

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Cool! My 08 turned over 10,000 km's on my way home from work tonight. I don't get to ride nearly as much as I'd like, and I still managed to quadruple the previous owners mileage in just over one season... I love my KLR!

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Took my daughter to the park and ate a taco. :)

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Went for a ride on some local gravel roads and remembered it's time for one of their Spring/Fall "maintaining" of the roads, which means using a grader to move all the loose gravel from the shoulders and crown back into the well-packed wheel ruts that used to be damned near like concrete. So, had to hold a more moderate pace on roads I usually run at higher speeds.

Kinda sucked, but good practice for thick, loose gravel, I guess. It was 93 out and our first hot day of the year: temp guage moved quite a bit depending on my speed, which was good because it reminded me I really need to get a Thermo-Bob on. New tires trumped the Thermo-Bob for the first half of this fiscal year.

Oh well, a couple of good rounds of thunderstorms and a couple of weeks of traffic will get those roads back in shape in no time and they should stay that way until they grade 'em again in the Fall.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I don't think its any of your biz what I did last night. LOL

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
last night I was so looking forward to my ride home from work after a being there from 7:30am to 7:30pm - The wind almost ruined it, but not totally. Fought the nasty headwind and side gusts all the way home :( - Still though, the ride is a great escape from the long day at work of 12hrs non stop mind games.

When I'm on the bike it's all about the ride so it allows me to not think about work. So despite the wrestling match with the elements it was all good..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
@ least the sun will shine today!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I repaired the damage done when I scored a deer on the way to work this morning.
Ouch! Hope you are OK!

I took the dog for a walk and tossed the ball for her... 1000 times!:animal0019:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts