Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Rav4 on fleabay and now I need to sell my 09' Scion xB.. I've used CL, but wondered if there's anything else out there (other than eBay)..

I've never used Carsoup and don't know of anything else, so I'm after suggestions of other locations..

When I bought the 09' xB I had good luck selling my 06' xB on CL, but I'm trying to maximize the exposure to the sale.

I bought the Rav4 and the xB on Ebay because they were great deals, well under KBB value. Because of an assload of FF miles and Holiday Inn points, travelling to get something is cheap for me.. Hell the Rav4 was in NY and I had a service job 200 miles away from the place I bought it.. I charged the company mileage to bring it back home.. :) (flew out on my dime)

Anyway, let's hear what you've used..

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Kijiji if that is an option where you live and Autotrader..... I am selling an 08 on CL and have had nothing but arseholes asking for it to be shipped etc.....:animal0034::13:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kijiji if that is an option where you live and Autotrader..... I am selling an 08 on CL and have had nothing but arseholes asking for it to be shipped etc.....:animal0034::13:
Scammers on CL are rampant, as are idiots..

When I sold my 06' xB I had a local guy offer me a collector rifle in trade.. Since I'm always up for a look at a gun I went and looked at it, with my copy of Blue Book of Gun Values in hand..

His $10,000 rifle was worth $800.. He was bummed.. I waited to laugh until I pulled away in my car..:)

·
Lifetime Member
2,481 Posts
I second Willys Kijiji suggestion if you have that in the States, I've had excellent luck buying and selling stuff on there... Heck, I even horse traded for my KLR on Kijiji! :cool0012:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts