Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I bet you pervs thought it would be something nasty, geez ! I thought I'd post a pic of my boys bike, a '99 KE 100 next to the daddy bike :D The KE is a "mini" dualsport, one of the last 2 stroke bikes you can still register. I had it up to 60mph with my lard butt on it.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Nice, It is always good to have dad and son following it the same foot steps.

I put these two in the garage every night and turn the lights down low, put some music on thats soft and slow, hoping to get the ultimate dual sport.

·
Registered
477 Posts
What kind of lights do you have on the front of your Strom, and how much do they draw. My Brother has some Piaa's on his Dakar that pull 55 watts per light, and the Strom only has 75 watts to spare.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I have no ideal what they draw, or what they are. I know they was on it when I bought it, and they will be comming off sometime in the near future. I don't like the looks of them where they are, nor do I like the style of lights they are. My wife will probably have another set of lights put on her jeep when I take them off. I'm thinking I'll go back with just one light mounted to the forks, (some how) so the light will turn with the wheel.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My KLR and Harley are parked side by side in the sensual confines of my garage.

I can't wait until morning to see if I'll have a Buell Ulysses waiting for me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Daddyjoe said:
Nice, It is always good to have dad and son following it the same foot steps.

I put these two in the garage every night and turn the lights down low, put some music on thats soft and slow, hoping to get the ultimate dual sport.

LOL :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool, I need to rebuild the carb on the KE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts