Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just posted up the end of a trip report and poof, it's gone. We're now with V-Bulletin, Jason? I like that well enough. I tried to repost my trip report and it limits me to 4 pictures per post. Yikes! Any way around it?

Jamie

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I dunno.. I don't like it.. Change scares me, like someone saying we're outta beer..
I also suggest you don't click on the MORE button for smilies..
It tries to load all those on one page, and it's not a pretty picture.. Locked up my computer.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
ThePMs are messed up, mine was full too.
I think this might have something to do with his new project, he has just changed it over to the vbulletin, I don't think nothing has changed except the format. I'm sure he will fix the problem with the pms as soon as he figures out there is a problem.

·
Registered
595 Posts
The only think I don't really like about it is that the last posts don't show up at the top. It's almost as if every post was alphabetical. Anyway, I'm having to go through and click the "Last Post" line on the top of each section.

I wonder why the change all of a sudden?

·
Registered
331 Posts
whoa--now I am really confused- :confused: I can hit favorites and bring up the original site that I put two posts on this morning and then Mike calls me from work and tells me about this v-bulletin thing---sooooooooo- I type klrforum in the search engine and get this site that doesn't have the posts that I put on this morning. I can still go to both on my computer:confused: :confused: HELP!!!! Kay

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wasn't V bulletin the host the old .net site crashed at? Just saying.......

·
Registered
990 Posts
vbulletin isn't a host guys, it's the software that runs the forum. jason is hosting the site.

hey jason, one problem i've found. the e-mail notifications have the link as klrforums.com rather than klrforum.com.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Jason seams to take pretty good care of this site, he does a lot of things to it we really never know anything about, and when he does do things the site isn't down for days at a time.
I have to give him a big thumbs up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts