Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
8,237 Posts
Oh, hell, you Canadanians are always on about how cold it is. You're off showing us your Centigrade forecast, well, you not fooling us. We can figure out that 1*C is above freezing, you know.

On top of that, you're in a warming trend. It's gonna be well above freezing in just a couple of days! Quitcherbitchin.

Our local temperature was pretty cold, for real. Clear skys and 24 degrees Centigrade.

T

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Oh, hell, you Canadanians are always on about how cold it is. You're off showing us your Centigrade forecast, well, you not fooling us. We can figure out that 1*C is above freezing, you know.

On top of that, you're in a warming trend. It's gonna be well above freezing in just a couple of days! Quitcherbitchin.

Our local temperature was pretty cold, for real. Clear skys and 24 degrees Centigrade.

T
Hi Tom!
I think you may want to make a retraction. I believe bitingmytongueoff took you seriously!! Also 24c is a wonderful summer day here!! It was -15c,5f this morning.
Best Regards....justsnowedinjeff

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Wasn't complaining... But thanks ...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Hi bitingmytongueoff!
I AM complaining and I don't care what Tom thinks!! I have been snowed under since the second week of October and am ready for Spring any time now.
There is a weather thread running in the "Off Topic Lounge". Feel free to post any weather related thing you want. People other than Tom will be interested!!:mexican wave:
Regards....justjeff

·
Administrator
8,237 Posts
Retraction!

Oh, OK. Consider it done, with apologies.

"And I would hope that no one ever takes me too seriously!", Tom said coldly.

Basking in 24*C weather...

Tom

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Retraction!

Oh, OK. Consider it done, with apologies.

"And I would hope that no one ever takes me too seriously!", Tom said coldly.

Basking in 24*C weather...

Tom
Thanks Tom!
24c is Bikini weather here. Of course, me in a bikini is a sight NO ONE wants to see, myself included!! :animal:
Regards....justsnowmanjeff

·
Registered
14 Posts
At least we didn't get the 15-20cm that was initially forecast. It switched to rain here around 1500. Bikes will stay in the garage for a while yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guy on his e-bike here got hit by a car this morning in the freezing rain.... Crazy to be out on 2 wheels. Those e-bikers are dangerous as it is around here. We have so many of them and don't follow rules. Just add freeze rain equals disaster..

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Guy on his e-bike here got hit by a car this morning in the freezing rain.... Crazy to be out on 2 wheels. Those e-bikers are dangerous as it is around here. We have so many of them and don't follow rules. Just add freeze rain equals disaster..

Quite possibly showing my age but what is an "e-bike"?
Regards....justjeff

1 - 19 of 19 Posts