Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title, lets hear what your favorite farkle is for $100 bucks or less.

REDPILL

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mine was my 20 dollar action packer. I took a $200.00 givi off for this thing. It holds so much stuff.

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy shit .... What a Ride!
Cheers, Nick

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
The drink holders on my trunk...nah, I'm gonna go acerbis fender.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Laminar lip

·
Registered
303 Posts
Does fuel count? Because I've added a lot of that, and it is far and away the best bang for the buck that I've spent on the bike.

·
Registered
186 Posts
for me ,,under $100

ah
#1 led lights (a pair $10-$120 depends on brand/type)
#2 different sprockets..(steel ones = $20-$45 each)
#3 better brake pads..($50 a set)
#4 tires ($25-$179 depends on type/brand)
hell i can get new brakes and sprocket all the way around ,,, under $100 and not crapy parts either = (if do little shopping around)!!!

cant think of any thing else that cheap,,, that will help you be a better rider,, and that ,,are items will use all the time...(well that is,,, if you like your bike ,to run and be able to stop)....????....!!!!!....

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
For something that was "close" to $100 would be the Rox risers. Around $75. 2" rise and they swivel fore and aft. Got the ergo's on the bike just right for me. Love 'em.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It's not called a farkle if it's a consumable. :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Nice to see them in use Planalp! Mine would be the base mount and medium arm that holds my I phone(Ram system).

·
Registered
285 Posts
I cannot decide between my Grip Puppies or my Stearns/Coleman seat pad.
(Waaiit a minute. Both of those together are no where near $100). Can I say both?

·
Registered
53 Posts
For something that was "close" to $100 would be the Rox risers. Around $75. 2" rise and they swivel fore and aft. Got the ergo's on the bike just right for me. Love 'em.
Second that for the risers. I got the anti-vibe pair and they are life savers for the long stretches on the freeay.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Was my alaskan sheepskin under 100? If so, that.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Was my alaskan sheepskin under 100? If so, that.
Ahhh, yeah the buttpad. Think I got mine for a lot less than that. The seamless are close to $100. They were running a special on some that had put together seams only visible on the underside. Have had mine on for at least three years now, no trouble and I still love it. My ass thanks me every time I ride !!!

http://www.alaskaleatheronline.com

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Second that for the risers. I got the anti-vibe pair and they are life savers for the long stretches on the freeay.
I thought about the anti-vibes before I ordered mine. Sounds like you are happy with them. I was concerned it would make the bars feel "squishy" and limit the feedback you get. Is that noticeable?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts