Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There used to be quite a few Georgia riders and just curious if they are on here?

FR

·
Registered
284 Posts
:h0005

Woohoo! That makes one neighbor anyway! I've never seen another KLR before besides mine. (not!) Don't know how it would react riding next to another klr! I just left a cotton field after 2 days of rain. Bogged down to my footpegs and throwing mudtails 40 feet. Almost got swallowed til next spring. If I hadn't had a D606 on the rear I would still be there. Heading to a carwash right after I send these emails. Stay out of freshly plowed boggy wet cotton fields is all I can tell ya!

My next ride today will be looking for old cemetaries. They are drier. I photograph old headstones. Pretty wierd for somebody buried for 3 weeks after being shot by Kaylr.

Lets see 35 miles away from Albany.... you must be in Tifton?

·
Registered
14 Posts
west. in baker co.

there was a guy from the old klr.net from albany. Mr. Toad. Haven't seen him in any forums lately.

you goin to TDA in tallahassee?

·
Registered
132 Posts
X6_Hustler & johnsr,
I'm going to get up yall's way sometime in the next few months.
Maybe one or both can give me a tour. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
14 Posts
let me know when you get up this way. don't know how good of a tour guide i'd be, but if i'm not working or on call or entertaining the two little ones, i try to ride every chance i get.

not much scenery around here. i know where a few old cemeteries are. every now and then, we ride to ft. gaines and ride through the campgrounds, or kolomoki mounds. the few chances i get to ride, i ride with a H-D and a stratoliner so i feel kind of out of place, but atleast its riding.

the only off road i get to do is by myself on th klr, or on the atvs with a couple of guys from work. we just went to the ANF south of tallahassee about two weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Tree man:
How far north are going to go?

I'm on the KY TN VA boarders.

·
Registered
284 Posts
johnsr said:
west. in baker co.

there was a guy from the old klr.net from albany. Mr. Toad. Haven't seen him in any forums lately.

you goin to TDA in tallahassee?
I can't make up my mind. I am 50/50 right now. I think I'll ride the KLR if I go. I trailered last year. I need to get in gear and make plans I guess. Getting close. I think Mr. Toad dropped out when the old sight folded. I tried to contact him once to ride, but he never responded. Maybe he will drop back in one day.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Marietta, GA here. Was lookin to take a ride on sunday if the temperature is tolerable. I havent been up to NE Alabama yet...gettin a little tired of the North GA scene...I think I did it too much this summer.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey rickyp3278, if you are going to go out riding on sunday let me know.
I MAY be able to get a kitchen pass for an afternoon jaunt.
Also I have some info for you.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts