Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter got engaged!

(sniffle, sniffle...she'll still always be my baby though, right?)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Little bro wanted in on the action....

We are so blessed!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Congrats!

I'm not looking forward to that day, or should I say the wedding...sniff sniff....I'm getting real emotional as I get older...sniff sniff...My son's wedding was tough enough! Can't imagine what walking her down the isle is going to be like?? So much for the tough guy image!

Again congrats...lovely girl, make a good couple.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Willys! I'll leave it to her dad to walk her down the isle...I will be the blubbering tear manufacturer in the front pew.

Here we are in the Redwood Forrest last year. I still have a difficult time remembering that she's 21...

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Congrats! :)

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Now you get to be the mean mother-in-law :animal0034:

Then comes being grandma, and you do what Mary, and I do...

Spoil the heck out of them!

Are they getting hitched back there, or out here?

Congratulations!

M&M

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Congrats on your daughter's engagement!! And after she's married off, you can enjoy the quiet times until the Grandchildren show up!!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now you get to be the mean mother-in-law :animal0034:

Then comes being grandma, and you do what Mary, and I do...

Spoil the heck out of them!

Are they getting hitched back there, or out here?

Congratulations!

M&M
Hay, hay, hay.....Are you saying I'm mean? :21a:

Yep...I'm good at the spoiling!!!:23a:

They are getting married back there....she graduates from college in May and gets married in August....We're racking up the frequent flyer miles!

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on your daughter's engagement!! And after she's married off, you can enjoy the quiet times until the Grandchildren show up!!

Thanks Paper!

I can't wait for the grandchildren to show up but they have a few years before that happens I've been informed!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congrats Swishhhh,
I know what you are talking about time slipping away. My youngest son Cody will graduate from HS this year. He just finish his last year of wrestling and took 6th place at state. After 10 years straight of wrestling, its over.:(

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Congratulations on the engagement of your twin sister. Really that has to be your sister if she is 21 and you are 35. :)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats Swishhhh,
I know what you are talking about time slipping away. My youngest son Cody will graduate from HS this year. He just finish his last year of wrestling and took 6th place at state. After 10 years straight of wrestling, its over.:(

Thanks, Gunny! Awwwwwe, your youngest finishing hs means the end of an era so to speak. I know the feeling friend...it's just amazing how quickly the time flies isn't it? Conrats to Cody!!!!!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations on the engagement of your twin sister. Really that has to be your sister if she is 21 and you are 35. :)

Oh, I started real early.....:ashamed0001:

I really like that Tim guy....he knows his stuff!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts