Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Wow... Just wow.

That guys is super human.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Holy CRAp!! That's AMAZING!!
I thought someone had a garage lift for sale!
jj

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
I don't know. Hate to be a skeptic, but I ain't buyin' this one. I think it's staged. Very well done, but staged.

Some bystander or just one of his buddies who sees him do stuff like this all the time would most likely have filmed the entire sequence events from one spot. Why all the cuts and different angles?

No need for Mission Impossible nanowires capable of supporting a few hundred pounds. The video quality is of such poor quality they could have had 1/2" ropes tied to the bike
and scrubbed them out upon editing.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I don't know. Hate to be a skeptic, but I ain't buyin' this one. I think it's staged. Very well done, but staged.

Some bystander or just one of his buddies who sees him do stuff like this all the time would most likely have filmed the entire sequence events from one spot. Why all the cuts and different angles?

No need for Mission Impossible nanowires capable of supporting a few hundred pounds. The video quality is of such poor quality they could have had 1/2" ropes tied to the bike
and scrubbed them out upon editing.
I agree. I saw it a few days ago. Got me. My wife never believes anything on the internet, though, so we watched it a few times. I think it is rigged. The movements look strange. Either way, cool vid. If that's real, my God, that man's poor neck!!

·
Administrator
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those guys don't look like the type to go to the trouble to stage a video. Don't spoil it for me.

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
I post this video, klr4evr, not to distract from your thread and original video, but to show that supporting/balancing this much weight on your head is physically possible. The car was gutted, but still weighed 352 pounds.

I'm guessing the motorcycle in the video weighed less than that and would be easier to balance than a large mass like a car.

So, after seeing this, I am no longer completely convinced the original video was faked. Perhaps he actually did it.

I'm wondering if it would be easier to balance something moving upward instead of just standing still?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It looks like its from India. At the most that bike is a 125cc. I bet the video is 100% legit.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Bike lift

Maybe he just didn't dare to ride ... " That mountain road " they are showing on "Dangerous roads" show.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts