Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own a klr and frequent this site often. But I sold it in 2009 and after a handfull of different bikes I am back! I just bought a 2002 klr today with 10k miles. I paid 2200$ and the PO threw in a nice wolfman tank bag and a box off odds and ends. I will post pictures soon and we can start talking about short and long term plans! Look for me in the projects forum this winter.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey mscallahan07'

Welcome back. It is nice to see someone from C.O. in the schmix. I think I saw the klr that you bought on craigslist, if so I also own an 02 also. In what part of Central Oregon do you live, maybe we can go for a ride sometime.

Royce

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Redmond. I just moved here it would be nice to meet someone who knows the trails. PM me next time you go out

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just your typical green machine. it does have a real nice center stand. this thing is gonna look alot different come spring!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice looking bike! it is good to know where i can steal some parts from :)
jusst finished a small (750 mile ride out to the folk music festival in Sisters. it feels great to be back in the saddle of a KLR. what was i thinking ever selling?!
never drink the harley coolaid!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:t1202:Yeah I did it ten times in one day! Lol blame my chubby fingers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts