Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.klr650.net

klr650.net

Come on, I thought this was the reason some people got upset over there. Let's not start this shit over there too.

:roll:

·
Registered
595 Posts
It's not blocked... there's just a word censor turned on to keep the URL from showing. I'm sure now that the drama has died down, Jason will fix it so were back up censor free. (Profanities excluded, of course)

·
Registered
69 Posts
JaySoy said:
www.the other place

the other place

Come on, I thought this was the reason some people got upset over there. Let's not start this s*** over there too.

:roll:
+1

Honestly I don't think it's all that funny. All it does is feed the fire.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Biker Scout, if I remember right, one of your main complaints about the other site is blocking klr650.com. Now you pretty much endorse the blocking of klr650.*et. Makes a lot of sense to me. Anyway, I know Glen has appeared to bury the hatchet, so its all good I guess. As Rodney King once said, "Can't we all just get along?"

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm not endorsing anything. I just don't have access to that control panel, otherwise I'd change it back. I never encouraged the URL to be blocked at all. You're right about one thing... I don't like being limited to what I can and can't view. We're not in China you know. 8)

I was just trying to explain what was going on without sounding like I'm for or against it. Too late for that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i like that site.
but right now it is un-viewable(sever problems,STILL!)
i just came from there and my blood pressure must be thru the roof!
im sure there is some effort being made to correct that problem but...when?!

·
Registered
102 Posts
tp cracker... Do ya gotta use the IP address sign for your signature? Something about facial hair extending between the legs on a KLR forum bugs me these days. And the cracka slogan... come on dood...

And quoting Rodney King too?! Couldn't ya find a less reliable source for quotes? Certainly there's another parolee that you endear with as much respect...

Sorry, maybe I'm just having a firday the 13th kinda day...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts