·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Nope. Won't work. Search for ones 08+.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Out of stock anyway. Been waiting since January 27 for mine to show up :(

Need some more Chinese crap on the bike so I feel at home when the new Red Dawn remake comes out.

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
My brother has been waiting for almost 9 months for those. Seems they ran out of welding rod in China.

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
Yes they will fit. Supposed to be good quality stuff.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Those are the ones I have. Never tested them, but they are sturdy and look cool. They will hit pavement before the pegs though if you get low enough in a turn. I've done it a few times. I dig em.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have them on my 08. They work well. Be sure to use the provided spacers in front on the frame. Also make sure you can remove the cowling after the guards are mounted. It looks like they designed the guards and found they wouldn't allow the removal of the cowling....added spacers so they got just enough clearance....IMO.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have them on my 08. They work well. Be sure to use the provided spacers in front on the frame. Also make sure you can remove the cowling after the guards are mounted. It looks like they designed the guards and found they wouldn't allow the removal of the cowling....added spacers so they got just enough clearance....IMO.
The TwistedThrottle ones?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts