Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
That's nuts. I want one of those badly. And a time machine to return to an age when I was stupid enough to try shit like that. :ashamed0005:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
And then to turn it back to a time before they scrapped you off the side of the rock when you miss calculated by 12 inches!

Did you watch the one where buddy clipped the edge and crushed both his legs?

These guys need to have a brain scan done afterwards to see if they indeed have a brain or at least more than 2 cells banging together.....Damn!!!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I wonder how fast he was going when he went through the hole?
I know that some things that happen while I am riding are extremely dangerous but that is just looking to get killed.
justjeff

·
Premium Member
5,479 Posts
It's amazing what humans can do and those wingsuits are wild! Very impressive. I can't even imagine the judgement and fine-tuning required while flying toward it in order to thread through that hole. That's one of the wildest videos I've seen in quite awhile. Thanks, Spec.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's amazing what humans can do and those wingsuits are wild! Very impressive. I can't even imagine the judgement and fine-tuning required while flying toward it in order to thread through that hole. That's one of the wildest videos I've seen in quite awhile. Thanks, Spec.

Yea talk about commitment!

I wonder what it's like to have that kind of confidence in yourself. Not me brother, I would have been a smear on the rock. Uh wait I wouldn't have put on the wingsuit in the first place!

·
Premium Member
5,479 Posts
I've jumped out of helicopters thousands of times, but it's only a 1-1/2-foot jump when they're sitting on their wheels on the ground.....

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
If I'd had the money when I was 18 and stupid, I'd have been ALL over this. I wanted to be a bird for most of my childhood. Now, I just watch it and imagine hitting a rock wall going that fast. Hell, I can't even think that fast anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts